9/11 predicted?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Established Member
Reaction score
My wife came home from work today with a pile of printed bumph from an e-mail she had received. The top page was instantly recognisable - the comparisons between the lives & assasinations of Lincoln & Kennedy, the majority of which was exploded on here a few months ago.

But check out this link

No doubt pure coincidence. A google search of "$20 bill twin towers" throws up loads of stuff on it, for anyone interested.

Cheers

Karl

As you say Smudger, it does'nt even bear commenting on.

Rich.

Well, it's fantastic!

If you fold it up in a certain way you can see a picture of the Twin Towers coming down!

Amazing that the people who designed the notes were not only in on the conspiracy, but they knew exactly what it would look like. And then took the trouble to design notes so that if you know just how to fold them it will show you just what it looked like.

It's all a conspiracy - of the gullible.

No u r gullible for believing the official bull put out by the NRA!!!
200px-Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg

MDF_HAKA":3v66w1s6 said:
MrJay":3v66w1s6 said:
No u r gullible for believing the official bull put out by the NRA!!!

Nour gullible? No comprendez. :?

Well if you remove all the spaces out of a post it's no bleedin' wonder you can't understand it. This from a man who signs off 'rgds'

I'm still baffled as to what the NRA has to do (either in reality or even in the minds of the tin-foil types) with 9/11. The NRA is an American 2nd amendment rights lobby, not a governmental entity of any kind. Not trying to make any kind of point about the NRA, just truly confused as to the relevance.

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Why use txt speak when it is unnecessary? Are you so very busy that typing those four extra letters was just too much trouble?

Good god. It's called satire. Why would I type in a Scottish accent? Possibly to impersonate a Scottish person for comedic effect? If you're worried that I might be dumb hurr hurr and therefore need a lecture from you in correct posting technique you can always check my posting history and find out. But don't let thinking get in the way of posting. :roll:

This might come as a shock, but I don't actually think the National Rivers Authority was merely a front for the clandestine machinations of a nefarious secret society either.

Back