• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 40+ Woodworking Magazines in mint condition

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug N

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I am having a clear out and I have a number of Woodworking magazines that are FTAGH - but need to be collected from CF15, North Cardiff.
There are 34 "Woodworker" magazines covering January 2017 to June 2019, plus 8 assorted mags (Wood Turner, Fine Woodworking, etc).
Altogether they are quite heavy so posting is not really an option.

Regards
Doug

I am having a clear out and I have a number of Woodworking magazines that are FTAGH - but need to be collected from CF15, North Cardiff.
There are 34 "Woodworker" magazines covering January 2017 to June 2019, plus 8 assorted mags (Wood Turner, Fine Woodworking, etc).
Altogether they are quite heavy so posting is not really an option.

Regards
Doug

Hi Doug.
I would be interested I live in Miskin.

Clive.

Hi Doug....if for some reason it falls through with Clive i'd be very interested also. Im just starting out as a hobbyist and trying to build up tools, equipment, manuals, project books etc....
I'm from bridgend.
If it's a go with Clive, don't worry fella thats fine and its a very generous offer to the forum from you.
Regards Sheaghn.

I Would like to take this opportunity to thank Doug very much for magazines i received earlier this morning, free of charge..they will be a great help towards my newly aquired interest in the hobby.
What a gentleman and genuinely nice friendly guy.
Thank you Doug and thank you to the forum also.

Latest posts

Back