2016 Tool guide

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damo8604

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I received a marketing email this morning from fine woodworking and saw there is a 2016 tool guide for sale, the blurb reads:

" Our latest edition of the best-selling Tool Guide is here to help. You can rely on this issue for completely unbiased, expert reviews of more than 230 tools from the authors, editors, and readers of Fine Woodworking and Fine Homebuilding.

Only $9.99"

Obviously this is geared towards the US market but I wondered if there is anything like this in the UK? I do happen to be shopping for tools over the coming months :ho2 and it would be quite handy for me.

You would do well to visit the D&M tool show in a couple of months, not too far from you: https://www.dm-tools.co.uk/events_diary.php
There you can see and try out tools and get advice from just about every quality tool manufacturer, and probably end up spending large amounts of money you didn't plan to if you're anything like me.

Thanks for the link, I'll give that a look.

I'm also popping down to the Screwfix show next month as it's virtually in my back yard, need to save some pennies for both!

Latest posts

Back