Does anyone know what this profile is called?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NT0S

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm looking to replace some of the skirting boards in one of the rooms in our house.
They're pretty at just under seven inches. I was wondering whether anyone can tell me the name of the profile?

Thanks a lot.
2fde1262dd61c251a454dbf8a0e49797.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need some (150meters!) of this last year for a house refurb
Could not find better than wickes for price & delivery
They do 2 lengths (but only for delivery you can't buy the longest in their stores) the longest saved quite a bit of work.

The primed MDF is better than real timber (assuming you are going to paint it!) as it will pull down onto the wall. Don't think walls are either flat nor straight.

Make sure the height and position of the ovolo is correct. I have tried to match what I already have at home before. Found a few but all slightly off. Ended up ripping the old one out and putting some new ones in.

twodoctors":1e58qcw8 said:
Make sure the height and position of the ovolo is correct. I have tried to match what I already have at home before. Found a few but all slightly off. Ended up ripping the old one out and putting some new ones in.
+1

The primed MDF may be great stuff, but whoever fitted out the last budget hotel I stayed in loved it so much they used it in the bathroom as well.

A few showers' worth of wet floors had given it a really special profile - a sort of "damp Weetabix" look ...

Back