5 minutes help for a pound

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Oryx

Established Member
Reaction score
Bit of a beg really, Mr Oryx and I are mulling over an idea and need some market research to gauge our potential audience.

As an incentive for each completed questionnaire I receive back we will donate £1 to The Woodland Trust (max £200).

It should only take 5 minutes to complete. If anyone would like to help out please send an email to mrsoryx at oryxdesign.co.uk and I'll send you the questionaire (it's a Word form and should be pretty easy to do but I'm no techie)

Thanks in advance (and please no signing me up to fundamentalist Christian Churches :wink: )

Received, done and sent back.

Guys and Gals - this is really an easy questionnaire and superbly constructed so that it is a breeze to fill in.

If it takes you 5 minutes I would be very surprised!

Jim

Mrs Oryx":e8bcuqwu said:
please send an email to mrsoryx at oryxdesign.co.uk and I'll send you the questionaire (it's a Word form and should be pretty easy to do but I'm no techie)

Thanks in advance (and please no signing me up to fundamentalist Christian Churches :wink: )

That it is not a valid email Mrs. Oryx. Can you send me the questionaire to tim,[email protected] please?

Thank you.

Froggy":1z1wig5c said:
Mrs Oryx":1z1wig5c said:
please send an email to mrsoryx at oryxdesign.co.uk and I'll send you the questionaire (it's a Word form and should be pretty easy to do but I'm no techie)

That it is not a valid email Mrs. Oryx. Can you send me the questionaire to tim,[email protected] please?

Thank you.

It worked for me guys. Silly question I know, but you did put @ instead of "at" as in [email protected] :oops:

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":3ebqr646 said:
It worked for me guys. Silly question I know, but you did put @ instead of "at" as in mrsoryx @ oryxdesign.co.uk :oops:

Cheers

Mike

Mike I think Mrs oryx was trying to avoid e-mail address harvesters to reduce her spam load. :!:

Mike.C":1nqvk9ol said:
Froggy":1nqvk9ol said:
Mrs Oryx":1nqvk9ol said:

Thank you.

It worked for me guys. Silly question I know, but you did put @ instead of "at" as in [email protected] :oops:

Cheers

Mike

No, but almost as stupid - I sent it to oryxdesign.co.uk. Because she put at rather than @ I assumed the address was oryxdesign.co.uk :oops:

Many thanks to all of you who have already completed the questionnaire.

I meant to add that if any of you have friends or family who would also consider doing this I (and The Woodland Trust) would be grateful. (It would also expand my sample to slightly less 'woody' folk)

The 'at' was an attempt not to get too much spam but to be honest 'MrsOryx' isn't my usual email address so I can just shut it down after I've finished with it.

Latest posts

Back