• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Various woodworking power tools and equipment

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The following has been sold subject to payment and or collection:
Item no 6 Woodpeckers 600mm T square to Ollie78
Item 5 Festool router and accessories to Wattsjoinerybarn SOLD
Item 3 mk2 parfguide to Stuart Moffat SOLD

Last edited:
Hi Ollie that will be fine, I'll get back to you on the postage cost, and most probably will only be able to package it over the weekend and post next week.
That's great, message me with the total amount once you know the postage cost and I will send the money.

Ollie

Morning Ollie
I hope to limit the postage and packaging to £15.00. Would that be an acceptable amount for you?
Jan
Hi Jan

Yes, I think that is OK, I realise it's a bit of an awkward thing to post so I wasn't expecting it to be cheap. So that's a total of £95 then, if you send me a private message with your bank details I can transfer the funds and I will give you my address details as well.

Thanks

Ollie

Hi Jan

Yes, I think that is OK, I realise it's a bit of an awkward thing to post so I wasn't expecting it to be cheap. So that's a total of £95 then, if you send me a private message with your bank details I can transfer the funds and I will give you my address details as well.

Thanks

Ollie
Morning Ollie
The T square is wrapped up, I need only to put it in suitable cardboard and hope to post tomorrow afternoon.

Good morning
After months of careful consideration and due to a breakdown in a relationship I have the following for sale:

1) Benchdogs Fence system for MFT style workbench, 1200mm to the left and 290 mm to the right. £60.00.
2) Benchdogs mk1 rail square complete with all accessories in a Festool systainer. £90.00.
3) UJK mk2 parfguide system including 2 x 12mm pups, 2 x 50mm guide dogs and the chamfer tool. £140.00. SOLD
4) Festool CTL 36 E power tool extractor including a almost new long life bag. £350.00
5)Festool OF 1400 EBQ Plus router Including UJK threaded guidebush set and the correct Leigh adaptor and various Trend and other router cutters. £380.00. SOLD
6) Woodpeckers 600mm T square £ 80.00
7) Festool 90 degree Railguide. £60.00
8) Festool FS-PA parralel guides. £70.00
9) dewalt battery powered nailgun. Bare unit with some 50mm nails. £90.00

All of these items are for collection only, I may consider offers if more than one item is bought simultaneously.
Photos will follow soon, I may not be able to respond to questions instantly due to work, but will definitely get back to you on the same day.
Items are to be paid for by bank transfer, no PayPal, I will consider cash, but it is not my preferred option. You are more than welcome to view any item prior to purchase.
There are more items to follow, Lathe, lathe tools and sharpening system.
All the Items have now been sold.

Back