Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Advertising Error 110 Wuenesday.jpg

Advertising Error 111 Fresh Cut Meats.jpg

Advertising Error 112 Pretty Kids.jpg

Who is Joe Wicks?
A good question! He's certainly not to person in the optical illusion - that is John Wick.

Who is John Wick then? He's a fictional film character in a film which I guess few on here, myself included, will have seen. I've reposted the pic, correctly annotated. If do you see the image, it looks like a straggly haired unkempt guy who looks like he's down on his luck.

Apologies for the confusion, (and to Joe Wick).

So:

John Wick is a 2014 American action thriller film. Keanu Reeves stars as John Wick, a legendary hitman who comes out of retirement to seek revenge against the men who killed his dog, a final gift from his recently deceased wife.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wick_(film)#Production

1714287411579.png

A good question! He's certainly not to person in the optical illusion - that is John Wick.

Who is John Wick then? He's a fictional film character in a film which I guess few on here, myself included, will have seen. I've reposted the pic, correctly annotated. If do you see the image, it looks like a straggly haired unkempt guy who looks like he's down on his luck.

So:

John Wick is a 2014 American action thriller film. Keanu Reeves stars as John Wick, a legendary hitman who comes out of retirement to seek revenge against the men who killed his dog, a final gift from his recently deceased wife.

View attachment 180333

Nope, the image IS Joe Wicks, not John Wick

Joe Wicks :
1714291883923.png
:

John Wick
1714291921066.png

So:

View attachment 180333
How about a pencil line around what we are supposed to see for us thickuns

So:

View attachment 180333
Well, that went down like a lead balloon! (n)o_O

That Joe/John Wick picture is a mess, look a bit closer and the girls arms make no sense, and why is the girl on the left wearing what appears to be two belts? Nevermind that her left arm seems to be somehow melding with the girl behind hers arm? eh?
And who is the owner of the arm/hand that appears to be offering pizza at mouth level for both girls?

Nope, the image IS Joe Wicks, not John Wick
If you say so.

But if look at the first image I posted, you will see that the text 'Joe Wicks' is in a different font. That's because I'd never heard of John Wick so I thought it was a typo and edited the text, changing it to Joe Wicks before I posted the image. But given that many on here only see it as two girls, if it makes you happy to see it as Joe Wicks, in a troubled world, I'm happy too. Really, I see this trivial thread as 'care in the community' - an hour on here is an hour's respite for those upon whom we'd otherwise be inflicting ourselves.

Back