Under stair storage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

would not

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been working at this house for ages doing all sorts, this is the last project I was asked to do.

Just a few bits of painting to finish it off,.

cupb1.JPG
cupb4.JPG

I like the idea of drawers at the bottom there. Much more useful. I would have used full extenders tho.

That looks great. I like the idea of the compartments and the drawers. The last house I lived in just had the area under the stairs boxed off with a door for access. Everything just seemed to accumulate in there and we had to dig everything out to get something from the back. :roll:

Your design gives much more efficient storage! :D

wizer":1rbsy44b said:
I like the idea of drawers at the bottom there. Much more useful. I would have used full extenders tho.

The draws are for shoes so they don't get opened fully, plus the gas meter is behind one of them and the draw had to be easy to remove to read the meter.

I bought some fully extending runners but never used them, the wife now has something planned for them though in our house having seen the pictures.

I've got to make another one at another house, this time it will also have a slide out seat so you can sit down to put on and remove your shoes.

Back