Some of my recent work

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mar_mite

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Thought I'd share some of my recent jobs. Thanks for looking. Sorry about the poor quality of the photos. They are from my iPhone. I have to reduce the quality to post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,468
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,468
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,468
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,468
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,468
Nice work, not crazy about the oak panels, just the colour contrast. Long run with Iroko top is great.

Thanks for the replies. I've been a member here a little while. But this is the first time I've posted any pics if my work. I was a bit nervous really, like sticking your head above the parapet. Cheers

Very nice work well done . What sort of workshop have you got ? Are you a garage and track saw man like myself or fully kitted out industrial Doctor Bob bloke ?

Cheers Bern :D

I'm a garage bloke. I rent my brother in laws large double garage. I went on my own 18 months ago (gulp) after working for a firm. I've got it kitted out well with a table saw small p/t and if course enough space for an 8x4 and my track saw. Starting to want a proper workshop now though. My brother in law is a nightmare about dust.

Mar_mite":25tewrqq said:
I'm a garage bloke. I rent my brother in laws large double garage. I went on my own 18 months ago (gulp) after working for a firm. I've got it kitted out well with a table saw small p/t and if course enough space for an 8x4 and my track saw. Starting to want a proper workshop now though. My brother in law is a nightmare about dust.

Self employment is hard work and not an easy ride , looks like your cut out for it and good luck with sorting a better place.

Cheers Bern :D

Back