Saw a motorcycle get lifted today

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stuartpaul":hkdsbh4m said:
And they'll get a smack on the wrist and told not to be such naughty boys again (and again, and again).

I think the Steven Seagal inflicted arm or wrist snapping sound is great, in pain sir! ? sorry, have a Paracetamol.

And what's with this extra points on a driving licence of use when they are driving stolen/uninsured vehicles whilst banned and never likely to have a licence or see the need to have one.
Might a holiday on Ailsa Craig producing Curling Stone blanks in exchange for luncheon tokens be more appropriate.

Human Rights? Intentionally break the predominant society laws, you don't have any.

I had a three month old £1000 750kg trailer nicked (less than a year after the one before) - seven or eight gypos turned up at 3am with a low loader. Hitch lock and wheel locks made no difference, it was lifted onto the truck. The police didn't follow up details of Transit seen casing the area the day before - despite my ex police officer friend's observation that there were probably only ten vehicles of that description in the Country - yes, Country, not County. The copper who came around the next morning told me the trailer would already have been in Birmingham or Manchester by then. It was doubly irritating knowing that the police know 90% of the time who does it, but know it's futile taking them to court.

Claymore":1vr2c7b7 said:
....... even my Harley never got touched .......
What self respecting tea leaf would nick a Harley? They generally only steal proper bikes! :D

I had a XV1900cc Yam. I'd had it for three or four years when I went to the main dealer one day and the sales boss asked what mileage I'd done. I replied about thirty thousand - he said bloody hell, you're supposed to look at them not ride them ....... still, if you'd bought a Harley it would be in a box under your bench in bits before it had done anything like that mileage - and I speak as someone with a Harley in bits in my garage. :lol:
I had to careful when the plod were about - I had long shotgun Cobras on it - no baffles at all, just rifling. The longest pipe was six feet two from the manifold - it barked when I wanted it to. :lol:

flh801978":2wovkzeq said:
I'd taken my daughter to the doctors this morning and was sat in car browsing a tool catalogue when in front of me about 50 yrds away a bright yellow transit van pulled up behind a motorbike and 2 lads jumped out and manhandled said bike into van.
I shot into action with my camera and took a few photos of van with reg and of them as they pulled up near me the scrotes looked at me and the passenger got out to give me a pasting
anyhow he looked and i shouted " I got you" and he jumped in and shot off
I rang the police and they within an hour got the lads but sadly bike had gone out of the van

Just shows if you dont lock your bike to something it will go
In hidesight i should have followed van and then called police

yeah but you could have put yourslef in danger by following them, you did the right thing, at least they were caught the little b&**(£ds!!!

Latest posts

Back