Router For Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Pullen

Established Member
Reaction score
Due to aquiring the new Triton router I am offering my old router for sale. It is a Freud FT2000E and has had a relatively easy life in my router table. 1900 watt, variable speed and capable of coping with pretty much anything. 1/2" collet with 1/4" reducer. Because it has been used just for my router table the fence has become lost over time but obviously if it goes back as a router table router this wont affect it. I want £50 for it which is virtually a quarter of what it cost me and a very fair price for such a beast I think. PM me if interested.
Cheers Andy

This is indeed a very good offer for a very good router. I have the same model, also set up in a router table, and would not swap it for anything other than a large Triton (as you have done). :wink:

Hi Andy, seeing as the Freud is so good, how about letting me do you a favour and taking the Triton off your hands for £50. After all it will save you the hassle of removing the FT2000E from of the table. :lol:

No, ok I will get my coat and make a hasty exit. :oops:

Good luck with the Triton, it is a top flight bit of kit.

Cheers

Mike

Latest posts

Back