Plane Makers...something to float yer boat??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful of potter's kilns - they are quite large for tool making and consume an awful lot of power!
I thought about borrowing a friend's one until they warned me about how much each "burn" costs and only really economic if you fill it up with stuff?

Rod

Harbo":15k9hmof said:
Be careful of potter's kilns - they are quite large for tool making and consume an awful lot of power!
I thought about borrowing a friend's one until they warned me about how much each "burn" costs and only really economic if you fill it up with stuff?

Rod

Indeed Rod...I think like other appliances...they are getting more efficient but they are still power thirsty.

This little one runs about 1kW so not too bad for a short run....but I could do with a deeper one.

Cheers

Jim

Excellent work amigo mio , AGAIN. Thoroughly enjoyed all aspects vicariously from my puter / escape machine. As always my respect just keeps swelling for the craftsmanship (and cool bootfair toys) on display . . . Bravo!

Back