Oh Dear - he's gone and trumped them all!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Orbital Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Game over folks...the most dangerous man in the history of the universe is now the leader of the free world!!

I just heard the victory speech on the way back from the station....nearly crashed the car!

Even makes Reagan look like a civilised intelligent alternative.

Would Bernie Sanders have got there? He has the populist touch which Clinton certainly has not.

USA, WTF! :shock: The Russians must be wetting themselves. :lol: What's next, Alan Carr for our PM! Has the world gone mad? :roll:

There's going to be a real shortage of bricks now in America, especially in the southern states :D

Well, it's not like they were spoiled for choice, was it?

I think Bernie Sanders might have made it. I blame the " liberal elite" for being too arrogant. Ditto with our own Labour Party - this could be good for Corbyn.

How soon they forget that they once voted for the support actor from Bedtime For Bonzo.

Trump is a lot of hot air (cough!) - I hope!
He can't deliver even on a miniscule amount of the stuff he's come out with. It's not that difficult to rouse the masses if they've suffered from job losses and incomes going nowhere. This is simply a reaction to globalisation. Trump will deliver FA to them.

MIGNAL":1yqfc1kh said:
Trump is a lot of hot air (cough!) - I hope!
He can't deliver even on a miniscule amount of the stuff he's come out with. It's not that difficult to rouse the masses if they've suffered from job losses and incomes going nowhere. This is simply a reaction to globalisation. Trump will deliver FA to them.

I think this too. But following that, what are the hate-filled mob he's created, and can only let down, going to do?

It won't be pretty.

BugBear

Time BB, time. Slowly but surely they'll come to realise that their great white hope has delivered nothing. They'll react by voting in the next Democrat, someone much less tainted than Clinton, who will promise a bright new world and who will also deliver FA. So the cycle continues. The non establishment become the establishment.

It's the fact that he is now seen as approved, and with that approval all his behaviours and views become normalised and acceptable. This fiasco has set back progress on equality and inclusion by 40 years.

Heads up: nothing will change.

If voting changed anything the public wouldn't be allowed to do it.

Hardly any significant reaction in UK markets at opening this morning. Media has got its knickers in too much of a twist perhaps.

^and it would likely be someone who voted for him too.

I listened to his acceptance speech in which he didn't call for Clinton to be arrested. If only he goes back on everything else he's said just as quickly. Bummbling old fartwaggon that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back