home made router table question, and an introduction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Just had a look at the wild router table from niki, awesome!

Sent from my GT-I9300

My homemade table sounds the same as Eric The Vikings, only I used a very old worktop offcut

8412936652_0d8cb54f4d.jpg

You can see the 6mm MDF ring that closes the cutter hole, I have a handful of these with different sized holes. The router is screwed into a recess on the underside of the table. Very cheap to make, easy to store, a bit of a pain to change cutters though. I should have sealed the cut edge I suppose but it was only meant as prototype ! That was about 15 years ago !

Attachments

• 8412936652_0d8cb54f4d.jpg
    8412936652_0d8cb54f4d.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 33
mseries":1qmgijgs said:
My homemade table sounds the same as Eric The Vikings, only I used a very old worktop offcut

View attachment 8412936652

You can see the 6mm MDF ring that closes the cutter hole, I have a handful of these with different sized holes. The router is screwed into a recess on the underside of the table. Very cheap to make, easy to store, a bit of a pain to change cutters though. I should have sealed the cut edge I suppose but it was only meant as prototype ! That was about 15 years ago !

Nice work for a prototype, I like the high fence and vacuum attachment

Sent from my GT-I9300

Latest posts

Back