German silver, stainless steel and ebony

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite simply stunning.
Craftsmanship like this has me holding my head in my hands in resignation but at the same time it's a ladder up to the shoulders of giants.
Inspirational to see what is possible by the very best tool makers.
Is it just me or does the silver spine make it look sharper? :| It looks a little like you both distilled the essence of sawness. Terry Pratchett would have known how to say it properly.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards
Chris

Bm101":1exkfyn9 said:
Quite simply stunning.
Craftsmanship like this has me holding my head in my hands in resignation but at the same time it's a ladder up to the shoulders of giants.
Inspirational to see what is possible by the very best tool makers.
Is it just me or does the silver spine make it look sharper? :| It looks a little like you both distilled the essence of sawness. Terry Pratchett would have known how to say it properly.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards
Chris

I'm stunned as much by your gift for the language as I am the saw.

Looks like a Hogwarts special to me, or to give the school its full name, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Could it perhaps actually be a wand and not "just" a saw? It is just SO beautiful that I strongly suspect some wizardry was used in its manufacture.

Just the very best I have ever seen - Congratulations to you both.

David

Did you happen to know that Ollivander, Diagon Alley, is our only authorized retailer?
If you're close, don't miss a look. He's got some very special saws with titanium spine and unicorn inlay.

I've a vitrine for my saws, too. Want to see it?

Cheers
Pedder

pedder":yz4gzq4x said:
Did you happen to know that Ollivander, Diagon Alley, is our only authorized retailer?
If you're close, don't miss a look. He's got some very special saws with titanium spine and unicorn inlay.

I've a vitrine for my saws, too. Want to see it?

Cheers
Pedder

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Back