Friend wanted to help cook dinner!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefley

Established Member
Reaction score
He said only steak will do!

Attachments

• 36802733-F976-4C51-95F7-FCEE1B62AE09.jpeg
    36802733-F976-4C51-95F7-FCEE1B62AE09.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 0
Reminds of something on the radio the other day. Here in the UK VAT (sales tax) is charged if you get a pet cat or a pet dog. It isn't if you get a pet rabbit. The reason is that rabbits are deemed to be edible.

Reminds of something on the radio the other day. Here in the UK VAT (sales tax) is charged if you get a pet cat or a pet dog. It isn't if you get a pet rabbit. The reason is that rabbits are deemed to be edible.
I beg to differ, about 12 years ago a friend of mine had ordered Chinese food, half way through eating it he bit on something hard, when he spat it out he found a canine tooth, after reporting it and the takeaway was raided several dogs were found in the freezers.

Last edited:
He's got a way to go to win fat bear week next year
Yes, it's sort of sad. He has a white v on the front of him I remember last year he was here with mom and one other cub. And he was the smallest. The size off a big corgi. Then this summer showed up by himself on deaths door. Mom probably pushed him out as the dry summer and lack of berlrries. He has fatten him self up somewhat but it's almost time to hibernate. So hopefully we see him next spring.

Yes, it's sort of sad. He has a white v on the front of him I remember last year he was here with mom and one other cub. And he was the smallest. The size off a big corgi. Then this summer showed up by himself on deaths door. Mom probably pushed him out as the dry summer and lack of berlrries. He has fatten him self up somewhat but it's almost time to hibernate. So hopefully we see him next spring.
its a pity you can't feed him but you do not want a bear looking for food around the house.

Back