FOR SALE:- 24" Wadkin Rip Saw (in full working order)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit more info would be useful Phil, single or 3 phase, how old, what condition, state of blade, any spare blades or anything else you think might be of interest ?

Cheers, Paul :D

24"

My guess it's going to be about the size of my car :lol:

hi tom

it's probably bigger , :lol: :lol: :lol: no disrespect to the saw ,i used one on those for about 17 yrs or so , IMHO good saw in the right surroundings, more than capable of doing anything thrown at it .hc

head clansman":1zwogywl said:
hi tom

it's probably bigger , :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah but my 419 is probably bigger than tom's car :D

For PhillyC's info the rule being discussed is that you cant promote your ebay sales on here , but members can sell directly to other members if they want - so my advice would be to set a price and post some piccies and info

jasonB":q04g2fin said:
And have a read of Rule 5.8 !!

Jason

Presumably this was the bit you were alluding to Jason :
Once established as a member who contributes to the forum, we will allow private individuals to post that are looking to sell or buy an item.

Not to be confused with Rule 5

(5.) No Spamming or Trolling
Spamming and trolling are not allowed. This includes using the forum email and private message system to spam other members.

jasonB":q5x2adku said:
Thats the one, maybe get a few more posts in first.

J

or pm a mod and ask for permission - a number of relatively new members have gone that route lately and been given permission to sell stuff once they convinced the mod team that they are genuine, not just joining to sell

I agree with HC, that's a seriously industrial piece of kit and will probably weigh more than Toms car!

Dex

noddy-pedal-car-lg.jpg

I hate it when people post random pictures from google images to express a point... :lol:

Back