Festool tool drool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oryxdesign

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been given the opportunity to get the guys from Festool to come round to my place with a van load of Systainers full of the latest kit. Apparently I will be able to get it all out and saw, sand, route and domino to our hearts content! Being the sharing kind I thought it would be nice to see if some of you guys would like to come along too. I guess it'll take place on a Saturday morning and perhaps we can do a run to the chippy for lunch. Please let me know if you are interested, I'm not sure how many folks they'll be able to accommodate so it'll be first post basis. Probably looking at 24th or 31st July, what do you think?

Simon

I'd love to play with their routers and TS55, but I'd never be happy with my own kit again :lol: So for now I'll stick to dreaming.... :wink:

Oh awright then!!! :D

Oh actually I'm on me Jolly Holidays on the 24th, so it's have to be 31st for my presence ;)

I would defo like to come.

:D

I have not met any members yet so the chance to play with a Domino at the same time as meet some of the contributors would be too much to resist.

I'll bring the Jam donuts?

Either date OK with me.

woodbloke":2ca38ay0 said:
Paul Chapman":2ca38ay0 said:
I'd like to come along, Simon.

Cheers :wink:

Paul
Don't forget Paul...there's an event at Wilton on the 24th :wink: - Rob

Thanks, Rob, should have checked my diary. Us retired old codgers have a busy social life you know :D

Simon, I'd like to come if it's on a day other than the 24th.........

Paul

Paul Chapman":3mnzdljm said:
woodbloke":3mnzdljm said:
Paul Chapman":3mnzdljm said:
I'd like to come along, Simon.

Paul
Don't forget Paul...there's an event at Wilton on the 24th :wink: - Rob

Thanks, Rob, should have checked my diary. Us retired old codgers have a busy social life you know :D

Simon, I'd like to come if it's on a day other than the 24th.........

Paul
Pete was round on Sunday for a natter...Pam has offered to do the puds again, so this is one you can't afford to miss! - Rob

Well I won't be buying any festool anytime soon so don't want to take a place someone else would get more use from. But I would quite like to give the circ saw a go and see what all the fuss is about!! Could so either day if you have spare places.

Graeme":3k8kvdh4 said:
I would defo like to come.

:D

I have not met any members yet so the chance to play with a Domino at the same time as meet some of the contributors would be too much to resist.

I'll bring the Jam donuts?

Either date OK with me.

Graeme - East sussex here too! Whereabouts? I'm near Heathfield ...

Oh and back on topic - I am interested in coming but won't know if I am able to until much closer to the time. If it's full - well next time.

Paul Chapman":36mmfv6f said:

Paul

All the retired people around me, just like to stand in post office queues, chatting about Edna's fall, then they take an age to find their purse to pay for the single second class stamp they have bought.

I think is a gang thing, trying to destroy the wheels of business

I'm sure thats not you though Paul :lol: :lol: I hear you buy 2 stamps at a time.

I was tempted but bit too far for me 130 mile round trip that and I'm skint at the moment but that dont stop me drooling over their new jigsaw :lol:

Hi Guys sorry this is taking so long to arrange, I am waiting for the guy from Festool to ring me back, we are trying for the 31st. Simon

I would love to come Simon so can I bagsey a place. I will watch the date though as I would have to rearrange my staff rota so I can be off.

I must me MAD getting to use proper gear as I can't afford it but it could be something to save for...a target so to speak.

Jim

Doctor":1pmuhdxk said:
Paul Chapman":1pmuhdxk said:

Paul

All the retired people around me, just like to stand in post office queues, chatting about Edna's fall, then they take an age to find their purse to pay for the single second class stamp they have bought.

I think is a gang thing, trying to destroy the wheels of business

I'm sure thats not you though Paul :lol: :lol: I hear you buy 2 stamps at a time.

Well. I do take my walking-stick out with me, whether I need it or not. I find it gets one a lot of deference in 'bus queues...

And if anyone tries anything on, I have a tartan belt in walking-stick fighting skills!

:lol:

John

Latest posts

Back