Facebook seĺling groups

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diviy

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any Facebook groups that sell second hand wood working equipment
Cheers Gerry

Live in Swansea South Wales but don't mind to travel if needed it's just basic tools to start with unless I find a bargin lathe
When they broke in that had everything not bolted down all the tools in gathered from the age 15 I am 50 now finally rebuilt my mechanics tools .
Now starting to rebuilding my wood working tools been getting electrical stuff like router etc just need things like clamps chisels etc

There's a Somerset one, but it's mostly just crappy old electric drills. eBay for the sort of thing you're after would probably be alright wouldn't it?

There are a few round Aberystwyth including:
- Aberystwyth Tools Swap Shop Hire Sell
- Aberystwyth For sale, Swap or give away & around Aberystwyth
- ceredigion Tools and building materials acc swap shop
- Agricultural items For Sale/Wanted in Carthenshire & Powys

Type any of those into the Facebook search and they should come up. I cannot vouch for them as I have never actually bought anything via Facebook.

Rhyolith":1euvl4we said:
There are a few round Aberystwyth including:
- Aberystwyth Tools Swap Shop Hire Sell
- Aberystwyth For sale, Swap or give away & around Aberystwyth
- ceredigion Tools and building materials acc swap shop
- Agricultural items For Sale/Wanted in Carthenshire & Powys

Type any of those into the Facebook search and they should come up. I cannot vouch for them as I have never actually bought anything via Facebook.
I'm actually amazed at the take up in that Ceredigion group. 5800+ members?! Versus 859 for the Somerset counterpart.

We're so backwards here. Luckily I keep dual nationality :)

There is a really strong recycling/reusing culture in Powys and Ceredigion I have noticed. Can't say if that extends to the rest of Wales or not, but its certainly miles ahead of what I have seen in England!

Good on Ceredigion (& Powys) :D

That's it Rhyolith, give away all my chances at a bargain :lol: :lol:

I've had some good scores from Facebook groups and local Freecycle groups.

That said, I've had better results from the 'For Sale' on here.

NazNomad":5t1a2o1q said:
That's it Rhyolith, give away all my chances at a bargain :lol: :lol:

I've had some good scores from Facebook groups and local Freecycle groups.

That said, I've had better results from the 'For Sale' on here.

If you want some bags of smashed up Celotex that have probably been pulled from a skip, hightail it over to Somerset. Pretty much all the group is good for here.

Although I did score a van load of fibre slates for nothing a few months back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back