dremel-compatible router table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlin777

Reaction score
I had to give up my woodworking hobby when I became disabled and stuck in a wheelchair.

I recently hit on the idea of setting up my workshop up again only this time in miniature using dremel and compatible tools.

The one thing I want that I can't find is a dremel-compatible router table.

Does anyone know of one? Dremel seem to have stopped making them. Can't even find one second hand!

Thanks, Bob.Postage a bit steep but if necessary I'll have to suck it up. I wonder why there are so many in the US and almost none on ebay uk? I only found 1 and it's 126 quid!

Love your boxes, Bob.

Apologies.
I just went to ebay uk and did not notice it was an overseas item.

That 126 quid one is from tyzak, I suspect they dont have it in stock. Its a common practice nowadays to list stupid prices if its out of stock. I've seen thousand pounds nylon carry bags. Apparently it saves them on relisting fees.

I'll do some more surfing.

I put it in my basket first and yes its actually a plunge router. Bummer. The ebay graphics looked different too.... hope there's nothing dodgy going on.

Thanks bob. I ordered one from amazon.com so we'll see what its like when it arrives. When iv'e seen how it works i might be able to make a better one.

Have you thought about a trim router and table, not much bigger really than a dremel, but far more capable for the projects you could do.

Back