Car camera

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a camera I can use in the car to film other motorists mistakes? 3 times today I've been cut up by some other drivers changing lane.
I don't want to spend a fortune.

Baldhead

Try Honest John in the Motoring section of any Saturday's Daily Telegraph.

It'll just upset you a second time when you watch it back :lol:

Wasn't me who cut you up - was it? :oops:

cheers
Bob

ps, haven't spoken for a while, how are you? Are those mags still cluttering up the house? :wink:

Lons":13hhi3r6 said:
It'll just upset you a second time when you watch it back :lol:

Wasn't me who cut you up - was it? :oops:

cheers
Bob

ps, haven't spoken for a while, how are you? Are those mags still cluttering up the house? :wink:
It was a black Range Rover, didn't get the reg but I pulled along side him at the roundabout, would definitely recognise him again. Re the mags, I don't store them under the grandsons cot anymore (I store my hardwood there for future projects :) ) the ones I've looked through are stored in the loft, the others are in various hiding places, quite a few under the settee, only accessed by reclining the two outer seats, but please mums the word SWMBO will crack up if she finds them! Hope your keeping well.

Baldhead

I'm chairman of the Land Rover Discovery 3 & 4 club and the camera that everyone goes for is the Blackvue HD. It films continuously, records accidents as separate files and will play back showing your location on google maps and your speed etc. Great bit of kit. That said I have a £60 version from CPC and it's good but you struggle to read number plates from that whereas they are very clear on the Blackvue.

Back