Axminster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
Well Axminster has gone above and beyond again what a service 1st class...In September i was having a few problems with my extractor or so i thought any way to cut a long story short i phoned Axminster up to ask a few questions regarding my extractor only to be told we will come and collect the machine free of charge and check everything over for you and deliver it back at your conveyance very pleased with the service and would recommend the company to any one 1st class
thank you Axminser
Mock

They really are an excellent company, my only gripe is the number of " out of stock" items. I realize they can't hold everything but it is frustrating.

Bill

They are good, they picked up an item i had from them took it back the factory, sent it back to China to be reparied and returned it to me 12 weeks later. Cannot fault the service. LOL

HeliGav":3f7zrzw1 said:
They are good, they picked up an item i had from them took it back the factory, sent it back to China to be reparied and returned it to me 12 weeks later. Cannot fault the service. LOL

Really? did it need to go to china for repair?

I went to the Warrington store today. One of the best things about them us that they leave you alone unless you ask for help.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the Cardiff branch to open on the 20th. Do they usually do opening offers?

The branch of Data Powertools is just around the corner. They'll have a bit of competition now.

MrYorke":1r2nqka9 said:
Do they usually do opening offers?
At Basingstoke they offered 10% off an item, lots of people buying things one at a time ;-/
I think they did the same at North Shields too.
So hopefully........

BearTricks":2nvknfm4 said:
I went to the Warrington store today. One of the best things about them us that they leave you alone unless you ask for help.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

So just like 99% of other shops then.

Latest posts

Back