Anyone want a copy of my Kity 1619 table saw manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mr Yorke.

I too have just picked up a 1619 c/w extension table and slide table.

If your offer is still open, I'd really appreciate a copy of the saw and table manuals - nigbuck at aol dot com

Regards, Nigel

Hello, I too have recently bought an old 619 and would love a copy of the manuals as mine needs some serious tuning up. My email is fentonfielder at gmail . com

Big thanks

Also would love to get my hands on extensions and sliding table, in the unlikely case anyone has a spare set knocking around!

Hi
Just bought a Kity 1619 if the offer of manuals is still available a copy for the saw and the sliding table would be a great help. The saw appears to be working fine but I only had the sliding table without the rail it runs on, so any info that would help me replicate one of those would also be much appreciated.
Cheers

MrYorke":31gpga01 said:
I have bought the saw above and it came with a manual.
at aside
It also came with a manual for the sliding carriage and side extension.

If you'd like a copy, I don't mind scanning it and emailing it across to anyone who'd like it.

Hi Yes that would great, I have one Im really struggling to find t bar that fits.
That aside a maual would be so useful.
Many thanks
Rich [email protected]

Hi
Would it still be possible to send me a copy of the manual for the kity 1619. I have managed to source some spare parts but the suppliers are asking for part numbers. The specific parts are the nylon covered bearings on the sliding carriage any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Nigel.

Hi, is anyone able to forward me a copy of the kity 619 sliding table manual. I'm also looking for a support rail and fence for the same .
Thanks Steve

If you'd like a copy, I don't mind scanning it and emailing it across to anyone who'd like it.
Yes please just bought one second hand and this would be very useful, thank you

Not dure if you still have this but I could do with a copy please 07890651484

Latest posts

Back