Advice needed for table saw Clarke CTS10D

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few Screwfix Titan blades for general duties, bought them cheap in their monthly clearance sales.
Anyhow, they're okay. Good tct teeth and come with the reduction rings.
Cat number 74506, £15.98.

zodiac":91c4qchg said:
I had a feeling the clarke blade wouldn't be much good, still looking for a bargain though. Must be some out there!
£25.00 to £31.00 is a bargain £16.00 is throwing money away, you do not get it do you (hammer)

wizard":3bpbzfpw said:
zodiac":3bpbzfpw said:
I had a feeling the clarke blade wouldn't be much good, still looking for a bargain though. Must be some out there!
£25.00 to £31.00 is a bargain £16.00 is throwing money away, you do not get it do you (hammer)

Oh I do get it, despite apparently having given off the impression that I don't!

Doesn't harm to throw it out there on case says have a look at these they aren't expensive but they are quite good and NOT a waste of money. As an example I just saw a draper expert blade for 18 quid and ive always had really good draper expert products so ... I would expect them to be a good choice. I'm probably wrong hence asking people who know stuff that I don't!

Latest posts

Back