UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No mistaking it for any other bird, it looks fantastic.

For the uninitiated, Red Kites have a forked tail.

That looks magnificent Brian, but then it is what we've come to expect from you.

I hope the weather is kind to you today, as I'm looking forward to seeing 'proper' photos of it. Perhaps you could take some once it is installed to if the Kite Centre will allow it.

Regards

Phill

Claymore":1cvrcozd said:
Cheers everyone and here's a photo of the Kite next to my Yeti to give you an idea of the size of the thing :)
I will be delivering it early next week and as soon as its up on the wall of the Red Kite Centre I will take some more photo's.

Cheers :)
Brian

That's brilliant =D>

Absolutely fantastic Brian. =D>

Well done for having the courage to take on such a large piece. Looking forward to your next great piece. Keep them coming please.

Charley

Superb piece of work Brian, not just the size but the colours and the overall look of the thing. I heard somewhere that the definition of a true craftsman is someone who does the absolute best that he can - you and you work certainly belong in that category.

AES

Edit for P.S. look forward to seeing some pix of the bird after it's installed.

Hi Brian,

that a fantastic achievement to have made such a splendid work of that size. Your best ever. It just shows what can be done when you have possitive thoughts. No end to your intarsia talents.

Malcolm

Looks great Brian, but as you say, a 20 footer wouldn't go amiss on that big wall - there's a challenge for you mate!

Pity no pix of the farmer's lads hanging it, and I really do miss the paparazzi shot of you being savaged by the goat! Should I buy the News of the World next Sunday? :D

Seriously, a lovely job Sir.

=D> =D>

AES

Latest posts

Back