Rosewood Block Plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electrical recycling bin at work, 4 Seconic flash meters 1 Nikon D50 2 18-55mm kit lenses 1 Fuji S1Pro.
The D50 built in flash doesn't work I made one good lens by swapping the focusing motor over.
The 4 flash meters worked after some minor work, one a Flash Master L-358 needed the connective rubber sanding down on the on/off switch as it wasn't switching on very well the others just needed a multi-pole connector reseating.
I sold the S1Pro and swapped the Flash Master L-358 for a lens, gave away one Seconic meter to a mate and gave the wife the D50 and lens.

The ring flash had a battery spring contact missing but a raid of one of the kids old toys yealded a spring and it had an adaptor the right size for my zoom lens!

I won't tell you about the 6 mamiya 645 bodies or the several Mechablitz flash guns.

Pete

I know some one else had those, most seemed to have problems, but if they where like the stuff I got probably fixable.
They throw away loads of stuff, I have had oscilloscopes, power tools, loads of electronic components, Teak bench tops.

Pete

Thanks Evergreen.

It works as good as it looks, the blade is 6mm O1 steel.

Pete

Back