Block plane wanted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mg123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, any advice on a decent block plane? I've not been particularly lucky when it comes to ebay so I'm avoiding that avenue. Or maybe someone has an old one (or spare) they're looking to offload? Currently I use the Stanley number 4 but obviously this isn't the best things in most circumstances. I'm just a general DIYer so not looking to shell out a fortune, although I'm happy to pay fair price for a good tool.
I did have one a few years back but it seems to be another victim to the divorce (lost more than I remember).
Much appreciated.

Bear with me over the weekend. I may have one. And a few other bits and pieces that may be coming spare. If you start a "conversation" in the private messages, I'll let you know.

If that doesn’t work out I have a small block plane which is looking for a new home if you can collect or just pay for postage. Send me a message if you want

If that doesn’t work out I have a small block plane which is looking for a new home if you can collect or just pay for postage. Send me a message if you want
Hi Adam

Did you ever manage to offload the block plane that was looking for a new home? Would be happy to buy it off you if it’s still surplus to requirements.

Cheers
Pete

Back