Non-Photo Render from SketchUp

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SketchUp Guru

Established Member
Reaction score
I just thought I'd show a render I did today. The model was mostly drawn by another woodworker who sent it to me for a bit of cleanup and repair. I applied a line style I created and then did a little post processing.

Here's the output directly from SketchUp.

Dave R":b236wl4s said:
I just thought I'd show a render I did today. The model was mostly drawn by another woodworker who sent it to me for a bit of cleanup and repair. I applied a line style I created and then did a little post processing.

Here's the output directly from SketchUp.

I *love* the little kickup at the base of the armrest brackets - the proportion of the rails and splat are pleasing too.

Oh yeah - nice job on the image processing!

BugBear

Thank you.

I like the proportions of this chair, too.

The post processing was a quick run through FotoSketcher. Less than a minute spent to get a nice result.

Dave R":25s49o3q said:
The post processing was a quick run through FotoSketcher. Less than a minute spent to get a nice result.

I'd guessed Gimp/Photo shop. The main changes appear to be lowering the global colour saturation, adding a framing vignette, then adding some kind of noise (which looks like water color/water damage)

That sequence would definitely take longer than a minute.

BugBear

Back