You May Like This!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodshavings

Established Member
Reaction score
This video was made in the Antwerp , Belgium Central (Train)
Station on March 23, 2009, with no warning to the
passengers passing through the station.
At 8:00 am a recording of Julie Andrews singing 'Do, Re, Mi'
begins to play on the public address system.

As the bemused passengers watch in amazement, some 200 dancers
begin to appear from the crowd and station entrances.

They created this amazing stunt with just two rehearsals!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k (speakers on!!)

Cheers Shavings - That really cheered me up after a poor day of DIY :cry:

Quite amazing and very uplifting - back to my painting now with a spring in me step. :D :D

Mark

are you guys serious? I can't believe that's the 2nd time that's been posted. The world's going bonkers.

It's the first time I've seen it :lol: :lol: ...needs to be done at Waterloo at 5.30pm :shock: - Rob

It's the first time I've seen that clip, which I found fascinating In a long time of visiting this forum, when possible. I really enjoyed it, and Wizer, some are not here every day and have as much time as you to scour and comment on its contents and become a "master cabinet maker" in the course of.
I work in the North Sea in a job where I'm away four weeks then home for four with no chance, yet, of keeping in touch with the web in the time away.
I don't remember when I joined, but I'm still a "Newbie"
Thanks for the double posting.
Regards
John

Sometimes, forums can become a "who can get further up each others a**" than others and end up in being "owned" by a few regular posters.

Nuff said. 8)

I'm, the Wet Blanket for not liking that drivel? :-s :roll:

Plymouth Pirate. Calm down and put your knickers back on. This is a friendly forum.

Come on guys. I come here to get relief from this kind of squabbling on another forum. Some of you like it some of you think its drivel, Chill and be nice to each other.

You're right, of course.
My apologies to all, I was having a "bad hair" day.
Regards to all.
John :oops:
ps, I'm not in any way a fan of Julie A but I did think the concept of putting on something like this was brilliant.

Latest posts

Back