You may crack a smile

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemsby

Established Member
Reaction score
In Jamaica you can get a steak and kidney pie for £1.75, a chicken and mushroom pie for £1.60 and an apple pie for £2.15.
In St Kitts and Nevis a steak and kidney pie will cost you £2, a chicken pie (without mushrooms) is £1.70 and a cherry pie can be yours for £1.95.

In Trinidad and Tobago, that steak and kidney pie comes in at £2.50, but you can two for £3.50, while the chicken and mushroom pie is £2.25, or two for £3.25. They also offer meat and potato pie for £2, or two for £3. Their apple pies and cherry pies are often sold for £2.75, or two (any combination) for £4.75.

Those are the Pie Rates of the Caribbean, I thank you .........

Thanks Hemsby. Made me titter.

A mate of mine mentioned he'd dated a girl once with divergent vision. He said it was destined to fail - whenever they were together he kept catching her looking at other guys.

Sorry. Hat, coat

That has made my day :mrgreen:

We are in the middle of selling our maison and had as econd and long visit from a French couple,. We have both been stressed out with the selling! I started to read it and thought "waht the hell is this old pony poo about" until I read the last bit. I then read it out to SWMBO who thought the same and we both burst out laughing.

So my bottom line is a huge thank you for taking the sting out of the day! =D> =D> =D> At 6 this evening we, and they, sign the 'compromis de vent. That's the French way of saying they are officially going to buy, so out comes the bubbly this evening. Blanquette de Limoux and not that cham-poo stuff :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5:

Latest posts

Back