Woodworking Exhibition

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I currently run an Exhibition company and work all over the UK and Europe building exhibition displays and stands. A contact of mine has managed to secure a few days at a large well known midlands venue not far from the M42.

Heres then idea!

How about the venue for a Woodworking Exhibition and a chance for forum members to meet up. I know that a number of tool and machine companies are interested in this and are willing to attend. I am also told a number of well known woodturners will attend the event.

At this stage we are thinking out loud, but what do the forum think?

GJ.

sounds great, is the location anywhere near a universty or college campus.Then we could arrange cheap lodgings for those of us members that come from far far away, and also those with families.Could be a nice manner of a weekend away, with rweasonable lodging costs.

just my euro cents worth :D

all the best from a warm sunny Germany

Hi Martin

Martin Brown":1iign805 said:
Would anyone agree that there are sufficient Midlands based shows? Stafford and Radford Semele.

Is Radford Semele the Warwickshire exhibition show? If it is then, personally, I can't see it running again.

Now that the October show is in Stone, there isn't a show for amateurs on the east side of the midlands. I think there's only room for two shows per year.

Cheers
Neil

Hi Martin et al

I'd be tempted to say there are enough shows in the calendar at the moment without any real need to add any more. It's not just the shows organised by outside parties (such as Ally Pally, Harrogate etc) but with in house shows most weekends there really doesn't seem to be room for any more!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I feel some shows would benefit from being held every other year.

Back