Woodcraft weekend at National Botanic Gardens 19/20 January

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
for you woodworkers in West Wales (or further afield) there's a Woodwork Exhibition at the National Botanic Gardens - I've pasted the following bit from their site. I hope that's not against any rules!!

19 & 20 January: Woodcraft Weekend - an event for all woodworkers including woodturning, carving, intasia, children’s workshop on pyrography. With international craftsmen demonstrating such as Bob Neill, Simon Hope, Mark Raby. Also trade stands including Robert Sorby, Trend, Ashley Iles, Turners Retreat, Timberman, Charnwood, Simon Hope, Mark and Lisa Raby, Hamilton Baverstock and many more. 10am-4.30pm both days + Musical entertainment. Admission charge: just £2

I might see some of you there.

K

I went to this last year and it was a great weekend!

I will be going this year too, not sure which day but I am sure both will be good!

I went last year too, as a direct result of which I took a short course (at the same venue) which got me started in woodturning.

I think I will be going to that, well, as long as I've earnt enough brownie points with her indoors!. :D

Back