What's wrong with old subscribers?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Popular woodworking is chasing me like mad to renew my subscription - 5 letters so far.

$27.96 gets me 1 tear (7 issues)

Of course, if I let my subscriotion lapse and then join as a new subscriber, I get 14 issues for my $27.96

But then this kind of treatment to current 'loyal' subscribers makes me think that they can stick their magazine where the sun refuses to shine :lol: :wink:

Tony just get the wife to subscribe for the new offer for next year and then you can subscribe the year after. I have being do that for my wifes mags for years
Barry

Barry Burgess":2uiudnsr said:
Tony just get the wife to subscribe for the new offer for next year and then you can subscribe the year after. I have being do that for my wifes mags for years
Barry

AAAWWWW, you gave the game away now Barry!! :lol:

As the t.v. ad says Tony, 'Brand new customers only'. Loyalty means nothing now does it?

This seems to be the norm for most things these days, Cable or Satellite TV, Telephone. Next thing we will find is Funeral Directors jumping on the bandwaggon! :roll:

Latest posts

Back