What your TV licence money goes on..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KevM":nuyocbo4 said:
joethedrummer":nuyocbo4 said:
[,,,, how did we get from TV licence to taking the mickey out of the rhythm section ?
Bet you"re in the front line !!!!!!!

To be honest I'm a little surprised that any thread, on any forum, can go 7 pages without taking the mickey out of the rhythm section... :wink:

How do you tell if the stage is level? The drummer's drooling out of both sides of his mouth.

Careful boys,,it is the season of goodwill,,
Just "cos you lot up the front don"t have to keep going all the time,,,,,,,,,,

As a former trumpeter, a lifetime or so ago, I now adhere to the definition of a gentleman as 'someone who knows how to play the trumpet, but refrains from doing so'.

KevM":7yd3qfgf said:
As a former trumpeter, a lifetime or so ago, I now adhere to the definition of a gentleman as 'someone who knows how to play the trumpet, but refrains from doing so'.
Kev ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bet you would have a "blow" now,,given half the chance,,,,

joethedrummer":pqjnurbw said:
KevM":pqjnurbw said:

Last time I tried was truly depressing!

edit: I was quite tempted by one of those silent Yamaha jobs, but the risk of discovery was too great!
edit: I'm not giving in to the single entendre! :wink:

KevM":1szgdchs said:
joethedrummer":1szgdchs said:
KevM":1szgdchs said:

Last time I tried was truly depressing!

edit: I was quite tempted by one of those silent Yamaha jobs, but the risk of discovery was too great!
edit: I'm not giving in to the single entendre! :wink:
Hey Mate ,,,silent trumpet,,,,,drum pads,,,electric piano,,,,it is like sex with your socks on ,,,, not quite the real thing,,,,,believe me !!!!!!

joethedrummer":kx323rrm said:
Hey Mate ,,,silent trumpet,,,,,drum pads,,,electric piano,,,,it is like sex with your socks on ,,,, not quite the real thing,,,,,believe me !!!!!!

Does anybody know the best way to clean tea off a monitor and keyboard? :lol: :lol:

Bet you're in the front line?
Put that to music Joe, and I'll download it as my ring-tone. :mrgreen: (Copyright free of course!)

And I just got that one, courtesy of my TV licence; which I don't need as there is a 75 year old in my house! :D

How much do Sky TV customers have to pay to decide not to watch 100's of "free to air" programmes?

A minimum of £1,458 a year, 12 * £21.50 a month and what happens if you have more than one TV?

Latest posts

Back