"Wenzloff & Sons Backsaws Make the Cut"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Had a peruse of the new Popular Woodworking (please note, folks, it's getting here earlier than it reaches some 'Murricans at the moment! :shock: From the ridiculous to the sublime :lol: ) and behold, one of our number gets a big thumbs up from Chris Schwarz for his very droolable saws. Well done, Mike. =D> We'll be able to say we knew you before you had a five year waiting list. :wink: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

P.S. Linky poos - please cover keyboard before clicking...

Many, many thanks to my UK Forum friends!

It is a blessing just to be making the saws and having them well received--much less to have Chris kind words in print!

And you're correct: I don't even have my subscription copy yet, Alf! If it wasn't for the fact Chris had a few copies sent direct, I wouldn't even have a copy!

Thank you all, too, for the moral support and the kind words.

Take care, Mike

watch it mike you'll become a drool character and we will all wait for your next product.

one thing, why does that saw halfway down have such a strange shaped
cutting edge??? :?

paul, saving his dollars for xmas :wink:

engineer one":22061mpd said:
...one thing, why does that saw halfway down have such a strange shaped cutting edge??? :?
Hi Paul,

Not sure which one, but the saws are sitting on a backdrop made from black velvet and so there are a couple pictures where wrinkles in the velvet obscure part of the toothline.

All are straight. Except the ones which are suppose to be curved, of course...

Take care and thank you for the kind words.

Mike

hi mike, its the number 9,
but i will of course accept your word :lol: :lol: :lol:
that all the blades are what they should be.

thanks for giving us brits such an early view of your production
paul :wink:

engineer one":23m3rwiy said:
hi mike, its the number 9,
but i will of course accept your word :lol: :lol: :lol:
that all the blades are what they should be.

thanks for giving us brits such an early view of your production
Yep, just wrinkles.

I rotate the pictures out once in a while when I take the completed pictures. Sometimes I guess I'm in a hurry. Never could smooth out my bed coverings to my mom's liking growing up either :lol:

I shared here first because, well, without getting all gushy, I have always enjoyed the warm reception I was given here when I discovered on-line forums last year.

Take care, Mike

aw shucks and we like to gloat first too.

i thought your time in service might have taught you hospital corners :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep us updated mike please

Mike,

Those saws are so lovely.

Members of the family keep saying to me "We never know what to buy you for Christmas or birthdays". Well, I think I now have the answer 8) :wink:

Paul

Latest posts

Back