Welcome to all of the new members

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Welcome to the new scrolling forum on UKW.

I have moved quite a number of older scrolling posts into this forum. As they are quite old they will appear on the later pages.

They are all worth looking at, including my particular favourite, Carter Johnson.

Cheers
Neil

Well thank you very much on welcoming the new people....I am very glad that i found this forum which is in my timezone...

Danny

hi neil
thank you for the warm welcome, noticed you are in nottm also, i am in north notts.
cheers
stevebuk

Intarsiaplans":jhap22ke said:
Well thank you very much on welcoming the new people....I am very glad that i found this forum which is in my timezone...

Danny

Thanks Danny, glad to have you onboard.

Alf":jhap22ke said:
Neil, thanks for that. Does the Scrollsaw Challenge qualify for a move too?

Cheers, Alf

Absolutely. Well spotted Alf, thanks Neil.

stevebuk":jhap22ke said:
hi neil
thank you for the warm welcome, noticed you are in nottm also, i am in north notts.
cheers
stevebuk

Hi Steve

Glad to have you onboard. I'm right next to West Bridgford on the south side of Nottingham.

Cheers
Neil

For what it's worth, I spent four years at Nottingham Trent Polytechnic. Not that it mattered - most of the time I was lurking round Nottingham University because the dancing was better :oops: 8) .

I've got very happy memories of Nottingham :) .

Incidentally, if anyone fancies another 'Scrollsaw Challenge', I'm sure something could be arranged. The patterns Lin and I knocked up are still there and it would be a delight to see them resurrected, but I'm sure better patterns could be designed if the demand was there.

Gill

Gill":14arnk0i said:
For what it's worth, I spent four years at Nottingham Trent Polytechnic. Not that it mattered - most of the time I was lurking round Nottingham University because the dancing was better :oops: 8) .

I've got very happy memories of Nottingham :) .
Gill

hi gill
dont know how long ago this was, but Nottingham has changed so much over the last couple of years, what with the introduction of the Trams and a major face lift for the market square. When they finish it, i will go to town and take some photos so you can see the difference.

Latest posts

Back