Wanted, cheap buoyancy aid(s) and 230/240cm canoe paddle

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherw

Established Member
Reaction score
Just on the offchance that someone's got one lying around in their garage and wants to get rid of it. The buoyancy aid(s) would be medium adult and the canoe paddle 230cm or 240cm for an inflatable kayak. Could pick up around Witney/Oxford way Monday or Tuesday next week or Matlock/Derbyshire from Weds-ish. Haven't posted in the For Sale section because it's a lot off-topic. If it's obligatory, well, banish me.....

Too late for online I wasn't counting on the bank holiday and we won't be in one place for long enough to get stuff delivered. The dog'll just have to do without. He doesn't like water much anyway, he can sit on the bank and watch.

heatherw":1jfy23b2 said:
Too late for online I wasn't counting on the bank holiday and we won't be in one place for long enough to get stuff delivered. The dog'll just have to do without. He doesn't like water much anyway, he can sit on the bank and watch.

Never seen a dog use a paddle before :wink: :D

Heh, I was thinking of buoyancy aids... I knew I was going to come to grief with that post, I normally read them over several times before pressing Submit.

Latest posts

Back