Vitamin C

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
studders":jondna9p said:
Digit":jondna9p said:
Studders, common side effect of many drugs, I was warned of it, not happened, also warned that I might feel very warm, yes to that.

Roy.
I'm hoping it'll be as WB said and wear off after a bit, finding it a bit 'odd' at times.
Yup, it does feel strange until you get used to the medication and then they have no ill effects (hopefully) and do the job they're supposed to do. In my case though, because of a change of lifestyle, I'm now taking too much of the stuff which is causing the slight giddiness, so I've got to knock some of the drugs back a bit...it seems to be a bit of fine balancing act to get the medication just right - Rob

The thing to remember about all drugs are that your body treats them as foreign bodies and the liver will try to flush them out of your system PDQ. So to get the right dose is a question of balancing the dose between how efficient your liver is at getting rid of that particular 'foreign body' and the same foreign body doing what it's supposed to do!

Back