Trust RIP

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
After a long illness lasting eleven years, Trust was finally laid to rest on 15th September 2008.

Trust played an important role in UK society for centuries although it was temporarily laid low during the 'witch-trials' in the 16th century. However, it recovered and maintained a robust health for many centuries contributing significantly to the health of our society. Sadly, over the last decade, it began to suffer a continuing stream of debilitatiing attacks and was dealt the final blow with the introduction of Sarah's Law in Sept 2008

Trust will be sadly missed.

Oh yes, of course, nearly forgot, if we have nothing to hide then we have nothing to fear. So that's alright then........

Roger, don't be so cynical mate, there is loads of trust on this site. I remember Paul C sending me a plane that I had bought off him before I sent him the money and I lived in Liverpool at the time.

Jersey is a very honest place to live; I haven't locked my car for ages and I've lost count of how many times I haven't locked the front/back door!

Cheers

Phil

PS. the garage can't be locked, so anyone can open it and help themselves to all my tools.

filsgreen":2n7vsgcu said:
PS. the garage can't be locked, so anyone can open it and help themselves to all my tools.

Cheers Phil! :idea: I've booked a van and I'll be right over. Hope you've got some decent stuff. Where's a good place to park? :) :lol:

RogerM":1axd9o8f said:
filsgreen":1axd9o8f said:

Cheers Phil! :idea: I've booked a van and I'll be right over. Hope you've got some decent stuff. Where's a good place to park? :) :lol:

Cancel the van Roger, we'll use mine. :wink:

What time do you need picking up? :lol:

Phil - would you be kind enough to make sure you have a wheel kit fitted to any cast iron gear (tablesaw, planer, spindlemoulder etc) because even using the tail lift on Gary's truck, I would be at risk of putting my back out trying to manoeuvre it into position without. Also if you can leave a note saying where the Festool stuff is kept it would save time, and speed things up in the event we have to prioritise over space.

I don't suppose you have any nice hardwood lying around we could use to fill any space left over?

Thanks ever so. We really appreciate your generosity. :) :lol:

Roger

I'll pick you up on the way down to Devon. :wink:

Gary":10jgz0dk said:
Roger

I'll pick you up on the way down to Devon. :wink:

If you're gonna bomb down to Devon you'll be too late 'cos I've just booked a flight and I'll hire a van at the airport :wink:

RogerM":2f0e0qkk said:
Phil - would you be kind enough to make sure you have a wheel kit fitted to any cast iron gear (tablesaw, planer, spindlemoulder etc) because even using the tail lift on Gary's truck, I would be at risk of putting my back out trying to manoeuvre it into position without. Also if you can leave a note saying where the Festool stuff is kept it would save time, and speed things up in the event we have to prioritise over space.

I don't suppose you have any nice hardwood lying around we could use to fill any space left over?

Thanks ever so. We really appreciate your generosity. :) :lol:

Don't worry if you put your back out Roger, you can sue me! :D

filsgreen":beona43c said:
Don't worry if you put your back out Roger, you can sue me! :D

I was saving that for later! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try this Roger, Phil is all to blame and I saw it. :wink: :wink: :wink:

dont worry about the van being on four bricks lads :D :D .phil will have four wheels and tyres that will fit :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Back