Trellis's (Trellii?)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mailman14

Established Member
Reaction score
Whatever. Those of you on here who have read my posts / threads will know I'm a butcher compared to the fine treatment some of you give your wood... :oops:

Hving bought a table saw a couple of months backm SWMBO decided that we 'needed' some trellis's (sticking with that), Starting at the far end of the garden:-
wood15trellis04.jpg

Supporting the Kiwi plant.

wood13trellis02.jpg

Supporting a (fairly weedy) Russian Ivy.

wood12trellis01.jpg

wood14trellis03.jpg

Pentagram, cos we're Pagans, and Proud!

All cut from pallet wood to 10mm thick, 15mm wide, lengths to suit. Nailed to fence, support blocks behind to raise off the feather edged board.

You're a 'Wood Butcher' alright but you can't buy trellis designs with this kind of inspiration (ignoring the first one, of course! :D) so, very well done. They certainly brighten up the otherwise dark and dingy fence panels. :)

OPJ":378cnbz1 said:
You're a 'Wood Butcher' alright but you can't buy trellis designs with this kind of inspiration (ignoring the first one, of course! :D) so, very well done. They certainly brighten up the otherwise dark and dingy fence panels. :)

Cor, kick a man when he's down why don't you? :lol:

I'll have you know that's the best B&Poo garden fence spray paint - it was a feckin nightmare I can tell you... Yeah, I know - the first photo on the list was a bit boring - but had to make it to fit the shed. SWMBO had design control on that one, me - I just cut the rest for a different look - thanks for the compliment 8) .

"WHO is Mrs. Trellis?" That's what I want to know - I can't believe it, a hi-jacked thread within two posts of opening it, I have a good mind to call the authorities... :roll: (only joking lads - but who is she?)

Mailman14":2wahwaev said:
"WHO is Mrs. Trellis?" That's what I want to know - I can't believe it, a hi-jacked thread within two posts of opening it, I have a good mind to call the authorities... :roll: (only joking lads - but who is she?)

She's a Sale Rugby supporter who posts abusive messages about Gloucester!

Latest posts

Back