Toolite 2 day show, SEVEN year old thread allert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andys wood shed

Established Member
Reaction score
If any one is interested;

Toolite of Mitcheldean is holding a two day show;
Friday 20th April 10-6
Saturday 21st April 10-5

Representatives from leading suppliers will be available to help with enquiries and their will be wood turning demonstrations

Parking and entry is free.

Toolite
The Mews
Mitcheldean
01594 544521

regards

Andy

ps I have no association with this company only a good customer :wink:

Thanks Andy - not too far from me so maybe I'll pop down on Friday. Do you know which manufacturers are attending?

Cheers

Tim

tim":3gw6823i said:
Thanks Andy - not too far from me so maybe I'll pop down on Friday. Do you know which manufacturers are attending?

Cheers

Tim

Tim,
I will post the list tonight :wink:

Andy

:D I use to call in to them when I lived in swindon and went to the outlaws who lived in Cardiff. It was a really good shop well worth a visit so an open day would be good,pity a bit to far these days .

Martyn

More details for anyone interested;

"Representatives from our leading suppliers available to help with any enquiries.
SIP, DRAPER, BOSCH, RECORD POWER, FREUD, TITMAN, TREND, TACWISE, CROWN, SCHEPPACH, TORMEK, CARNWOOD, LEIGH, PROXXON, MAFELL, SPEAR & JACKSON AND NOBEX.

Woodturning demonstrations

FREE 22 pc screwdriver set with any £50 spend (one per customer while stocks last)

10% off most items & a free 5mtr tape with any purchase

The shop will be full of trade stands and special offers, Black & Decker, Dewalt, Makita, Irwin, Triton and Bosch will be outside showing off all of their super deals for the whole weekend."

Any questions suggest you give Roger a ring on 01594 544521

Andy :wink:

Martin, I will be attending on friday, I live very locally and went in today to explain Im looking for a floorstanding bandsaw. Either the sip 01444 or 01445, charnwood w740 or w750, or the record bs400. I understand negotiable discount is available, which is good since I have a list of quotes to bring along :D

I'd like to strike a deal Friday, so If you are one of the representatives there, i look forward to seeing you there.

Appologies if this isn't a private messge, Im brand new to this forum and forums in general..

Thanks

MOD EDIT:- Please Check the date of this thread. It's SEVEN years old.

Back