The Inspector calls....With apologies to JBP.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cegidfa

Established Member
Reaction score
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

However, we have had a visit from a very fussy ‘Building Inspector.’

Checking the threshold.

theinspectorcalls.jpg

Inspecting the studwork.

inspectingthestudwork.jpg

Checking for the DPC.

checkingthedpm.jpg

Ladder Health and Safety.

ladderhs.jpg

We have managed to finish the sheathing on the rear roof, but it got too cold, even for us :shock:
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and all the best for 2011 :ho2 :deer :eek:ccasion5:

Regards....Dick and Diane.

Have a rest and recharge your batteries both of you. Have exactly the sort of Christmas you would wish for.
:ho2
xy

Hello everyone,
Thanks for all the kind wishes. It appears that I hit the wrong button and posted this missive as a 'New Topic.'
It should have been under 'New workshop build, with a difference'. Feel free to join the madness.

Hi Rod and goldeneyedmonkey,
You can't go around eating Building Inspectors......where would it end? Hog roast MPs...hmm, now there's an idea.

Hi Mcluma,
I am definitely fitter now than when I started, and as long as I don't fall off the roof, I should end up fit as a fiddle; ok. maybe a Stradivarius or Guarnieri.

Hi xy,
Recharge? Had you not noticed the mains cable exiting our trousers at shoe level? That's why we are able to keep going longer :shock: However, lion batteries would be more convenient.

Hi Waka,
Yes, he passed the current level, but was unable to sign it off as he had left both his pen and opposable digit behind :wink:

Regards to all.....Dick.

Latest posts

Back