Suspicious of 'authority & the establishment' ? ......

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenx

Established Member
Reaction score
Siorrachd Obar Dheathain , ALBA & Now Botesd
If so ...
have a listen to this from 1996.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4215&hl=en

For anyone that actually does ...
Were you aware of the
BILDERBERG GROUP,
THE TRI-LATERAL COMMISSION or
THE COUNCIL on FOREIGN RELATIONS
before ?

Most probably not ... but we certainly should be :wink:

Especially if you apply whats said to 2009. :wink:

Scary stuff. !
( The good stuff starts about 5 or ten minutes in.. bear with it. )

Note : This years Bilderberg Conference will take place in Athens,
14-16 May in Athens, Greece.
be interesting to see who 'disappears' from public view over these dates, internationally.
( if you were planning knocking on the door of a Blair, Carrington, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Kissinger, Wolfowitz, Healy, Clinton, or a whole host of eminent politicians, media magnates, top level bankers, etc... chances are, they'll not be available :wink: ... and this has been going on since 1954, annually.., with the exception of 1976, when it was cancelled, due to the involvement of Prince Bernhard, in the Lockheed Scandal...{the same Prince Bernhard who was a card-carrying member of the SS in WW2 } yet there's never a word of it reported.. in fact, its usually denied... Tony Blair certainly attempted to categorically deny his involvement. )

Watch & see. :wink:

I'm afraid I didn't get past the David Icke title either. I liked the Richard Thompson 'Turning Of The Tide' video, though :D .

Gill

I did think that old Icke's may put people off .... fair enough, I understand he's not everybody's cup of darjeeling .... but believe me, this one is worh the 'persisting with'.

Its a real eye-opener and there's no 'lizard people' guff or anything ... its about the three 'organisations' I referenenced up there.
Three completely un-democratic organisations, which are very much a reality.... and given what we've experienced in recent months with Banking in particular, I would urge you to give it a go....

I guess we all know that the biggest 'drug' to humanity is power... and when you get a handle on these 'organisations', It'll turn your perception of things on its head.. its THAT serious, honestly.

If you really cant handle Icke...

Dig into this. ~~> http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm

Its a pretty good place to start, with more links to further info than you could shake a stick at.

People have a right to know of the existence of these 'groups' of very, very high profile people, and to be given the opportunity of getting an insight into what their 'activities' mean to you, me and everyone else.
I promise you.. its incredible.

OK.. I know I'm a mischevious monkey with my usual 'conspiracy stuff' .. I understand that this may also 'put you off' :wink: ... but this isn't like that... this is very real, very tangible, and very dangerous. --
it is really is worth 'becoming aware of'...
I kid you not. :D -- I promise I'm not 'spinning anyone a line or a yarn' .. 8)

Perhaps you should try googling the "friends of Isreal", they are far more secretive than the BG.

Rich.

Rich":1bkjuija said:
Perhaps you should try googling the "friends of Isreal", they are far more secretive than the BG.

Rich.

just by doing that i feel like i'm gonna get a knock on the door...

Tips of Icebergs, Rich ... tips of icebergs ! :wink: 8) 8) 8)

You have an 'interest' ? :?: :D

Although I know only of the LFI & CFI as 'peculiarly British' ... and don't know if it extends to the full encompassment of the globe
( Does it ? .. I don't know ! )
whereas the BG / Tri-Lateral Commission and the CFR are truly global for sure.... and I would venture almost guaranteed to be intertwined with the LFI & CFI.

For many years I (stupidly) thought we lived in a democracy.
Whereas the reality, when researched, shows we live in anything but a democratic society.
Its rotten to the core... in the truest sense of the expression. :shock:

Never been a fan of Davis Icke but I persevered past the first ten minutes or so and found it very interesting, so interesting that I watched the whole thing. He talks a lot of sense and seems very different to the person he used to be, many of his 'theories' ring true. I'm not so sure the solution is as easy as he states though.

yo_chuci":2lajd01m said:
Rich":2lajd01m said:

Rich.

just by doing that i feel like i'm gonna get a knock on the door...

I wonder "what the orange underpants" you are referring to there?

Suspicious? After today's episodes I'll say so!
This isn't party politics, I doubt that the next few month's revelations will leave any party looking whiter than white, and calling in the police, what ever laws may or may not have been broken, will be seen by many people as a group of money laundering crooks trying desperately to keep the evidence from their employers. You and me!
They make Sir Fred look like a collection agent for the Salvation Army!
Rant over! Steam escaping!

Roy.

I confidently predict that this will NOT be the last post on this thread, according to the "Telegraph" "you ain't heard nuthin yet!"The named" claim they are acting within the guidelines set out by the Fees office, they just cannot or will not see that it is their ATTITUDE and taking us for a ride that has brought the status of a politician to lower than a snake, oh for the days of Churchill and Enoch, and this lot have the nerve to describe each other as honourable, my aXXE!!!!

Rich.

According to the BBC this evening a male MP claimed for Tampons!
Within the rules?
Quis custōdiet ipsōs custōdēs?

Roy.

Its the system thats wrong,it will change but not for the better.
They are the masters (rich) we are the slaves (poor) it will be a long time before it changes.
But one day the poor will speak 8)

I always love the defence of "but we're acting within the rules" - there's strangely no mention of the rules being an absolute joke.

billw":s941qap6 said:
I always love the defence of "but we're acting within the rules" - there's strangely no mention of the rules being an absolute joke.

That's what worries me. If they can't legislate effectively for 360 or so people, how fit are they to legislate for a nation?

Mind, some would claim they're not the ones in charge anyway ;) . If that's true, perhaps we should be grateful!

Gill

With all due respect Gill, the number is more like 650, but you are right, the principle remains the same.

Rich.

Rich":1hdrf70g said:
With all due respect Gill, the number is more like 650, but you are right, the principle remains the same.

Rich.
Thank you for the correction. I meant to write '650 or so' when I made my post, but for some reason it came out as '360 or so' :oops:. Strange...

Gill

Economy wise, Shell,Tesco,Bt,etc call the shots.The goverment have no say.
Boom ,boom ,boom ,bust, boom ,boom ,boom ,bust,boom ,boom ,boom ,bust.
Thats not logic ,thats greed.

Back