Spraying leyland acrylic primer undecoat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James555

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening,
Leyland acrylic primer undercoat is my go to for many things, applying with brush roller.
I’ve a graco airless sprayer and want to use the leyland but it’s brush and roll according to leyland.
Anyone put this through an airless sprayer?
I’ve seen contradicting info from leyland themselves so some real world feedback would be good.
Thanks.

Could it be because of the viscosity level being to high for your spray equipment. Is it worth trying a watered down mix as a test run?

Colin

Evening,
Leyland acrylic primer undercoat is my go to for many things, applying with brush roller.
I’ve a graco airless sprayer and want to use the leyland but it’s brush and roll according to leyland.
Anyone put this through an airless sprayer?
I’ve seen contradicting info from leyland themselves so some real world feedback would be good.
Thanks.
Did you go ahead? I’m in the same position. About to spray a couple of doors, architrave and skirting. Already have some Leylan acrylic primer undercoat I want to use. I have a Graco airless with FFLP tips. My thought is that I’ll need to water done by 10-20%. The leyland site does say you could spray but I could not find any other info.

Back