Some pens made for Xmas gifts.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikNak

Established Member
Reaction score
As the title suggests, here's my latest batch of pens made for pre Xmas orders.....

Here's a gents Classic (more of a ladies size really...) made from Holly

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

A gents rollerball from Wych Elm

IMG_4025.jpg

and a gents fountain from Wych Elm

IMG_4027.jpg

a slimline pen & pencil set from Arctic White Corian

IMG_4030.jpg

gents fountain & rollerball from Corian

IMG_4036.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

and all together....

IMG_4040.jpg

The Corian one's i finished just the other morning.... down the shed with my cup of water for doing the wet & dry which had lumps of ice in it..... coooold fingers..!! But took them into work yesterday and the guy was chuffed to nuts with them... result...!!

I've got another Wych Elm gents fountain, a classic rollerball in Holly to make to finish off all Xmas orders. THEN.... my missus liked the gents Arctic White Corian sooo much, she's asked if i can do her one of those in a classic fountain size.... :cry: hope it warms up soon.....

Merry Xmas everyone.... :ho2 :deer

Nick

Very nice Nick,

I'm still to advance to such lovely kits, but will soon. I have orders in for 14 pens and 2 pen and pencil sets, but all are slimlines.

My favourite from above is the Wych Elm fountain pen. Its beautiful.

Yeah.... i'm not a fan of the Corian either and did try and talk the guy out of it. But he insisted on a 'white' pen set..... I offered the Holly, but he said it wasn't white enough. Hey Ho, he's happy.....

Nick

NikNak":3ghckhb0 said:
Yeah.... i'm not a fan of the Corian either and did try and talk the guy out of it. But he insisted on a 'white' pen set..... I offered the Holly, but he said it wasn't white enough. Hey Ho, he's happy.....

Nick
And that's all that matters. A beautiful collection of pens Nick. Well done :D

Ray

Back