Signing off

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Established Member
Reaction score
My last night with access to a computer in the Uk. I fly to Canada on Thursday. My only trepidation now is dropping the dogs off at the shippers tomorrow. They are both 9 and have never been in kennels. They fly from Brum on Saturday morning.

Next time I appear I will be living in Canada! Haven't seen Sarah for two months (except by webcam on occasion).

Its difficult and easy to go all at the same time.

Wish the dogs luck - as my family and friends have said - if you don't get there we'll see it on the news.

Our container has already arrived - 4 days early and customs have released it without inspection. Tool fund has been rather dented by sterling collapse but what the hell - my new house has a pool/ skating rink (depending on the season).

Cheers

Tim

GOOD old British luck to you, keep us posted please.

Regards, Rich, AND the rest of the forum, no doubt. :lol:

Best of luck, Tim!! :D
Do keep in touch and taunt us with pictures of your new home, workshop, etc.
Best regards
Philly :D

tim":399abnic said:
Wish the dogs luck - as my family and friends have said - if you don't get there we'll see it on the news.
Tim

Good luck Tim, many years ago we had to fly our lovely Lab back to UK and she survived and it was a longer flight than yours will endure, it must have been a nervous time.

Please log in when you can and tell us all about life over there :)

Best wishes for a new beginning Tim. I bet some of the members a bit envious of the fact that LV and some North American prices are on your doorstep (accepting that they could be 3000 miles away!)

Cheers,
Gower :D

Back