Paskins Show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Smart

Chestnut Products
Reaction score
Hi all, especially Chas

I've been asked to give out the address for RS Paskin where we'll be attending a show on Friday and Saturday (10th and 11th)
The address is:

RS Paskin & Co Ltd
Oldington Trading Estate
Stourport Road
Kidderminster
DY11 7QP
Tel: 01562 829722

I'll confirm the times tomorrow, hope I might see some of you there.

Chas, I hope that helps, I've never been to Kidderminster before so I'm not going to be much use for directions!

It's easy enough to find if you're heading from Worcester. Paskins is on the left hand side as you drive into Kidderminster, but you can't turn directly into the shop. Instead, turn left at the traffic lights signposted for the golf club and take an immediate right hand turn into a service road that runs parallel to the A451.

If you're driving out of Kidderminster, you'll need to overshoot the shop then turn right at the golf club turning, then turn right again into the service road.

I hope that's clear enough! I don't know if we'll be going to the show, but if we do then we'll keep our eyes open for friendly UKW members. By the way, the coffee and biscuits are free :) .

Gill

Thanks Gill, things have altered somewhat in the 50 yrs since I travelled the Worc.-Kiddy road on a regular basis, after catching the bus at Dunhampton.

Hi again, thanks folks for the directions and stuff.

Just to confirm, the official show hours are 10-5 on Friday and 10-4 on Saturday, but I'd suggest if you're coming along on Saturday afternoon that you arrive at 2pm at the latest as things will be winding down a bit after 3!

Come and see me if you're there!

Aim to have a ride over on Friday Terry, See if I can still recognize any of the landmarks.

Don't forget that the show coincides with Crufts - anyone passing in the vicinity of the NEC should be prepared to encounter major traffic congestion.

Gill

Decided that Paskins was worth a call in future if passing that way and needed to replenish stock, spares or think I might be able to get away with a new tool.
Stocked up on a few more samples of Terry's shiny stuff. (good show discount)
Terry as helpful as ever in running through a process with me that I have not been happy with.
Hope that I can get to be as dexterous at applying it as he is, you would think he had practiced the art before. :lol:

Parking is roadside on showday so grab a space if you see one on the approach.

Back