NEW SHOW NOTICE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexam

Bandsaw Boxmaker
Reaction score
Just been notified of this show and posting in case you may miss it.

R.S. Paskin & Co have another show at their showroom in Oldington Trading EState, Stourport Road, Kiderminster DY11 7QP on Wednesday 9th December from 10am to 4pm.

Bandsaw Masterclass at 11-30am and Planer Thicknesser Masterclass at 1-30pm. Record Power and Startrite will be on hand to answer questiuons and demonstrate products from thier range.

New delivery of Woodblanks and special prices on the day.

Possibly see you there if you are going?

Alex

Paskins was where I bought my BS400. I live near Reading so I didn't actually go. Just phoned them on the day, they handed the phone (literally) to the record Power chap and he took the order over the phone with credit card. I got the show discount, free wheel kit and negotiated free delivery so that's about £200 off in my books. Turned up about 3 days later and the driver helped me get it into position in the workshop. All in all a very positive experience! Sure Paskins are a good team too so would like to visit one day. This was about 20 months ago.

Exactly the same here .... well almost. I went to the show but did not decide to buy then. A month later I called them and explained that I had been to the show, (they had records - no pun intended) of those attending, and agreed to the same deal. The machine has performed well up to expectations once I realised that Tuffsaw blades were 'magic' and helped.

I have put a couple of others onto Paskins for similar service and they are a good company and always prepared to help.

Alex

Really! I picked up a few more 12" clamps at a good price this morning and had a chat to the Record engineer as well as a very nice guy from Sutton Coldfield to whom I gave a card. If he gets on here, as I sugested he does, he may then know who I am.

Alex

Back