New additions to the family

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByronBlack

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish to present two new additions to the household:

449598538_e687334f9a_o.jpg

They are a pair (brothers) of 4 year old rescue cats which we picked up this afternoon. They are absolutely gorgeous, very friendly and love attention. Dale seems to have taken to laying in the bath, and Casius who is the proud looking one seems to like bread rolls!

If anyone else is thinking of getting a cat, please make sure you have a look at www.catchat.org and consider getting a rescue cat as there are hundreds waiting for homes.

They look fabulous! Only trouble is, if you didn't already, you're soon gonna know your place in the house :lol:

Your fav chair. Forget it. Lay in reading you fav woodwork mag... try it thru ginger fur as he lays all over it. Course, soon as you decide you don't want to read it he'll just get up and move :twisted:

All the very best, and yes I second your comment about getting rescue cats,well worth it!

Woody

Congratulations on your new household rulers !! As Pecker says you will soon find your place in the pecking order (no pun intended Pecker :D ).

Not an animal owner myself, however you are to be commended on your attitude to rescued animals. Seems to me there far too many people who neglect animals - I am sure yours will appreciate their new home

Cheers :D
Tony

Nice pair Byron

We've always had rescue mogs, still got one now 16years old. We did crack recently and acquired a couple of Ocicats and one of them has an unbelievable desire for baked goods. I wish I had a camera set up for the times she's broken into the breadbin, and once we caught her running of with a whole loaf across the kitchen floor has to be seen to be believed. They will bring you loads of fun and comfort.

Alan

Back