My Wife has asked me to ..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggflan

Established Member
Reaction score
... ask you chaps if you would consider sponsoring her for the race for life cancer charity , http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jennahaynes

It may seem a little cheeky to ask as im not the biggest contributor to this site :oops: , But if any charity is worth a couple of quids from someones pocket then this one is .

I dont want to offend anyone by posting this request and i dont know if its frowned upon here , if it is then please let me know and i will delete straight away ..

Kind regards

Michael..

i would do as its a good cause , but my PA (who is currently being treated for breast cancer) is doing it and i am already sponsoring her.

that said i'd urge everyone who doesnt know anyone doing the race to sponsor eggflan's missus as it is certainly a worthwhile cause

Hey good idea! There is usually someone at work who I sponsor but no one so far so if no one asks there I will happily sponsor your wife instead :)

Thanks fellas , our family has had more than its share of the dreaded cancer and it is such a shame that people have to run round a park every year to help raise funds for research :(

I didnt want to upset anyone or come accross as cheeky by asking but going by the replies so far it seems like it was ok for me to post it up on here , thanks again to anyone who can or has already helped 8)

Mic..

I wish you every good fortune, I already make a regular contribution to several charities.

Roy.

Back